The National Democratic Congress (NDC) yesterday September 7th launched their manifesto towards the come December elections.
Read More: I’ll Scrap Law Banning Importation Of Salvaged Vehicles – John Mahama
In their manifesto were:
1. $10billion BIG Push for infrastructure Development.
2. One million jobs plan – “Edwuma Pa.”
3. Free Primary Health Care for all.
4. Free TVET & Apprentice Programme.
5. Tax Exemptions & Support for SME’s.
6. Extension of Maternity leaves to 4 Months.
7. Legalize and Regulate Okada.
8. Decouple VAT, NHIL & GetFund.
9. Extend FREE SHS to Private schools.
10. Withdraw the law that bans the importation of salvaged vehicles into the country.
11. Expand Access to legal education.
12. Construction of domestic airports in the Upper East Region.
Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.