eneral Mosquito explained to party members that when people accuse him of being stingy (P O P hand), it is not because he is stingy but rather because he was denied any appointments in the NDC Government and therefore lacks the resources to do so.
We want to know what position Gabby Okyere Darko holds in the NPP today, given that he is wealthier than all of Nana Addo’s appointees. We are asking the Stingy General Secretary.
The seven most influential businesses in Ghana are owned by Asiedu Nketia and his son, whose services span every exciting industry, including shipping, oil and gas, construction, gold mining, consulting services, the auto industry, etc. How many ministers or appointees do you know whose son owns the seven largest corporations?
Asiedu Nketia handled all the lucrative contracts for the NDC governments under his son Kwaku Asiedu-Nketia Jr.
1. The managing director (M.D.) of KAYAB MARITIME & SHIPPING CO. LTD is Kwaku Asiedu-Nketia Jr. It is situated at Unique Plaza Next to TTB Bank Community One Tema, SSNIT Flat Sakumono Estate Tema. This company, which handled shipping, oil, and gas-related businesses and took enormously large percentages from the Ghana Port and Harbour Authority GPHA, was untouchable and extremely powerful.
2. The oil exploration company Stevedore & Port Services Ltd.
3. Industrial Mineral Mining & Transportation Company Joy Transporters Ltd. This company engages in activities such as timber sales, gold mining in Galamsey, etc.
4. Another oil company is KMSC LTD (Oil & Energy services).
5. Kwaku Asiedu-Nketia Jr. serves as the company’s CEO.
TAIN BUILDERS COMPANY LTD. Ghanaian real estate firm (Concretes blocks and services. This is the business Asiedu Nketia employs to obtain control of all construction-related contracts, including those for block factories. For example, when JM was building Somanya University, Asiedu hurried to open a block factory to supply blocks, while the Constituency Executives were vying for those tiny contracts to fund their own political activities. The University was moved when Nana Addo arrived, and Asiedu Nketia’s block factory is now a useless building.
Evil produces more evil. You might find it interesting to know that Asiedu Nketia supplied materials for the majority of E-block projects across the nation.
7. M.D. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, a car rental agency where the majority of the auction vehicles intended for constituencies were located