In the quest of the Electoral Commission (EC) in creating transparency in the upcoming general elections, it has made know 8 election offences that all Ghanaians should know before December 7th.
It is an election offence;
1. To have your name in the Register of Voters in more than one polling station.
2. To attempt to vote before the poll opens or after it closes.
3. To vote or attempt to vote if you are not entitled to do so.
4. To be in possession of another person’s voter ID.
5. To buy or sell your vote.
6. To compel somebody to vote in a particular way.
7. To impede or prevent a voter from exercising his or her franchise.
8. To forge or destroy a ballot.