The application period for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for the year 2021 is now available. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university that offers full scholarships to international students wishing to pursue masters and doctoral degrees.
The University in the First Class. The University of Alberta, headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is a national research university. The University of Alberta Scholarships is open to both international students and Canadian citizens.
Canadian Scholarships are the beginning of your journey. There are over 200 undergraduate degrees, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 study areas to choose from. Alberta University investigates how you can further your career. The world’s top 150. Learn what makes our college experience so special, fulfilling, and life-changing. One of the best features is that you are not required to satisfy English language requirements.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. Recently, the No#1 the University of Canada also announced 4,400 University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada 2021 | Funded. Your way to the University of Alberta. Further details are given below.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 1st, 2021, May 1st, 2021
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. Explore what you need to join UAlberta as an International Student.
Study with the University of Alberta because the University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university and one of the Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships(Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship:Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship(AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000