– According to the journalist Kelvin Taylor, the chief justice Kwasi Anin-Yeboah call the president of the Republic of Ghana Nana Akufo Addo for 37 minutes
- The Mandatory Wearing Of Face Mask
- Kofi Mole Releases Another Molemonday Lines
- Kennedy Agypong Talks On How He Defrauded The US Immigration System
- Anyidoho Fighting Perceived Enemies Of His.?
“Akufo-Addo on Tuesday was on the phone with the Chief Justice at 9:23 pm. They talked for 37 minutes and Akufo-Addo told him to push the case so there won’t be any suspicion but at the end, the case will be judged in favour of the EC”
listen to the video;