We’re looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team remotely. You’ll be the Administrator for our internal IT systems and will be central in supporting your colleagues in their day to day operations.
From onboarding new employees and setting up remote workplaces, connecting and automating our tool stack, to developing and refining workflows and processes.
You’ll also be collaborating on business critical projects which help to improve our employee experience, our security, and our scalability, so you’ll be key to helping to reach our growth and business goals. If you’re both a problem seeker and solver, and want to be part of a fully international team dedicated to a transparent and collaborative environment, then this could be the role for you!
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
IT Systems Administrator
What you’ll be doing:
- Administering core tools and caring for company devices; mainly Mac, via MDM solutions with a focus on security and zero-touch deployments
- Providing technical support to your colleagues on internal IT issues
- Developing and refining both existing and new IT processes and workflows
- Assisting in employee processes (on-, and, offboarding), and in setting up workspaces remotely (procurement, deployment, definition of hardware standards)
- Helping to develop automations. Work smarter not harder!
- Helping the Security Team to prevent cybersecurity incidents and implementing mitigations
- Provide support via your insights and experiences, to help grow and shape the future of internal IT processes and workflows at Amazee Labs
The Tech you’ll be using on the daily:
- Google Workspaces, Atlassian, Slack, and Okta
What you’ll bring:
- Experience within a Systems Administrator/Engineer role or similar
- Working knowledge of MacOS
- Hands on experience with scripting and programming, ideally in leveraging APIs
- An affinity for automation, security, and best practices
- A collaborative and open mindset
- Comfort communicating and documenting in English
- You appreciate the complexity of both machines and humans
This is a remote position so location is not a key criteria for us. However we do ask that you are based within an EMEA timezone.
Amazee Labs is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and autonomy for everyone. As a remote-friendly company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location, and here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu for any extra hours worked
- Remote working
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 1,500CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual well being benefit of 500CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- An annual tech benefit of 500CHF or equivalent for you to augment your work station, or to use personally for peripherals such as mics, headphones, smart watches, etc.
- Sweet, sweet Swag – Hoodies and other goodies
- Amazee Extreme! – After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally and/or physically challenging personal project of your choice
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know! If you’d like to find out more about Amazee Labs and the wider Amazee Group, then you can, here