We’re looking for someone who gets excited about selling products on the internet. Our goal is to help our clients make more through their eCommerce store and you like figuring out all the ways to do that.
You recognize how a website’s design can influence desired actions. You like landing pages. You think deeply about product offerings. You understand the power of copy. But most of all, you get excited when a company starts making more $$$.
We’re looking for a leader.
We’d love someone with DTC marketing experience, marketing agency, eCommerce agency, or similar background preferred.
Let’s make this personal. My name is Xavier Armand and I am the co-founder and CEO of The Vaan Group (www.vaangroup.com): a design and technology agency with headquarters in NY. We’re looking to hire a Senior Optimization Manager to join our team.
Our clients range from large e-commerce enterprises to successful direct to consumer e-commerce brands to high-growth startups. You can see the full range of client work/portfolios on our website.
We’re a realistic group, not looking for rockstar ninja wizards. Our team resides (or is working from) New York City, Warsaw, Berlin, Bergen, Seville, London, Punta Cana, Sao Paolo, Algiers, Dubai and Rotterdam.
- Lots of collaborative brainstorming sessions with designers, developers, and product managers to come up with new, creative ways to help our clients improve KPIs (i.e LTV, AOV, CRV, UPT, etc). If you aren’t sure what these are, this role is probably not the right fit for you.
- Reviewing application and software landscape to find new tools to help our clients reach their goals
- Generate A/B & usability testing ideas and define testing roadmap based on effort v. impact
- Communicate directly with clients to define goals and develop ideas and lead strategy sessions.
- Present ideas with clarity to internal team and external stakeholders
- Produce bi-weekly/monthly CRO audit report
- Conduct usability testing (via User Testing)
- Produce monthly CRO reports
- Shopify experience is a plus
Other things you should know:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- We offer 10 vacation days plus 20 PTO days
- We offer benefits such as employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, qualifying equipment stipends depending on where you’re located
- We offer a transparent employee bonus and raise program