For weeks now the youth of Nigeria have been protesting and demonstrate against police brutality, with the hashtag #EndSARS.
On Tuesday this week, it resulted in an uncontrollable chaos between the Nigerian army and the protesters, which led to not less than 60 people losing their lives.
This incident got some youths very furious and started their act of vandalism.
Below is a list of buildings burnt down so far in Lagos alone by angry youths…
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
3. Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
4. GTB on Admiralty Way
5. Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
6. Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
7. Gov of Lagos State Sanwo-Olu’s family house
8. Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
9. Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa, Lagos
10. Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu (Former Governor of Lagos).
11. Over 20 police station burnt
12. Nigeria Ports Authority Building Marina Lagos.
13. Oba of Lagos Palace
14. Custom Office
15. One FRSC house
Their main aim is to have their voices heard and attended to which has to do with their government ending both Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team.